Friday, September 26, 2008

Once in a while I post


I'm sorry I haven't been a very active blogger lately.

I was working the past two weeks and it was a tad bit busy. I have a craft show in a week and I need to make more stuff. I'm just a bit down as I want to go to some horse shows. Its driving me nuts to be stuck here and I am having a hard time crafting.

I worked on finishing a belt and its almost done, I can have some photos of it up soon.

I'm starting to think about making some videos for the blog. I can vlog with my crafting stuff and horses and who knows what. Hmm, it could be entertaining. I don't know.

Leave a comment with suggestions of something you would like to see, whether it be a vlog or photos, or something else.

My dear friend Dani, from Fantastic By Accident sent me two gifts for my birthday. The first one is a novel called "A Dirty Job" by Christopher Moore, which I am definitely excited to read. However, the other gift was "Stitch N' Bitch: The Happy Hooker"! So now I have some fun awesome crochet patterns, so look forward to me playing around with that!

2 comments:

esque said...

I always love pictures of horses!

Five O'Clock Somewhere said...

Very handsome horses! I love big white blazes! Your Blue floral leather purse is too cool!