Friday, January 9, 2009

Identifying things that make me happy!


So, the first thing that made me happy (these are in no particular order by the way, just the order they come to mind) sort of just showed itself to me right after I published the list. My kitties! Banjo, the gray was cuddling with me and then he moved over and cuddle Ava. These are my shelter kitties and I love them so much!

In other news, that shed that blew over ( a few posts back ) is getting us $6000 from the insurance company. We're going to put it towards building a pole barn rather than putting that shed back up (it will just blow over again). I'm going to use the carport part of it without the walls as a shade for the horses when we build the 2nd pasture for them. It will be fenced on the sides with the support beams so they can't get themselves hurt somehow.

3 comments:

LadyK said...

Your kitties are so cute! That's a great idea-shade area for the horses. Did they have a difficult time adjusting to the different weather there?

Hope you have a great weekend!
Kim

Unknown said...

Oh, I am LOVING your kitties! And the name Banjo is great!
:) Robin
cinnamon & honey

Nightshade said...

Thanks!

They didn't have too bad of a problem with the weather because I wasn't barrel racing them for a while after they were here.