Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Animals Galore!

Sorry I've been kind of MIA. I like to try to post 6 days a week at least, but this week has been a rough one. On top of the animals requiring my time, I started working again this week.

My job sort of has large breaks, like the one we've been on since November. I worked a 12 hour day yesterday and was pretty exhausted (and emotional) by the time I got home. Then of course I had to feed horses, the bird, and the dogs. And during work I backed a rental car into a pole and had lots and lots of sarcastic fun.

Now, I work again tomorrow, and I'm determined to post pictures of the baby bird, but don't be completely assured that it will happen. I will post one way or another, as I know tomorrow will not be anywhere close to a 12 hour day.

Anyway, about the bird. We're hand feeding him (don't worry the pet store owner and the veterinarian showed us how to do it right and we haven't had any problems). He's already grown up a bit since we got him! And he's adorable! I need to name him (or her really) but I'm drawing a blank. It took me so long to name Orion! However, he should have a name soon so he can start to learn it as he ages.

All the other animals are well, and I have little to speak of in regards to the horses, dogs, cats, or the snake. I haven't made any crafts either in the past few days. I'm rather boring as of late, but I'm trying to fix that!

Pictures to come, I promise!!

By the way my blog giveaway closes today! It is your last chance to enter for a dreamcatcher, keychains, or a amigurumi owl! Go Here to Enter!

2 comments:

Boutique By Bonnie said...

I can't wait to see a picture of your little bird!

KayzKreationz said...

Hope your day today was better than yesterday. Hope you come up with a name for the bird soon and some pics. And hoping I win the giveaway. :)
http://KayzKreationz.etsy.com
http://KayzKreationz.blogspot.com