Friday, January 16, 2009

A WIP, A WIP! And more

















I had to go grocery shopping today, which is of course, loads of fun. I was up too late last night and up too early this morning. I'm exhausted and think I'm going to take a nap, but first, I figured I'd update both blogs, as it is my MISSION.

I have cleaned up several of the shoes and these two are painted and ready to be adorned with beads and such.
Also, I started cutting out a leather purse, I'm thinking I'm going to at least use up the tooling leather I have and if I decide to quit after that, so be it. For now, I'll at least make something!

Maybe I should make that breastcollar that is on my 101 Things list.
I might try that.

Anyway, I am tired, so this is just a short entry with a photo of pink shoes!

2 comments:

Wear Your Wild said...

What a cool idea to paint and decorate the shoes!

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Very cool blog. Love your leather work. That purse with the blue flowers is GORGEOUS!