Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm so behind!

I hate that I have been so far behind on this blog. I'm trying really hard to get the stress out of my life.

Here are the two big things that are bothering me.
1-I really need to figure out what kind of career I want so that my husband can go to school full time at some point. I probably shouldn't worry about it so much right now, but it is really difficult.

2- my parent's might have to get rid of the two horses they still have. Hopefully Doug and I can still manage to take Blue, but I don't know with the kid and the other animals. But they have another horse who has arthritis and knee problems and really is pretty much green broke. I'm so scared she'll end up in a bad place. Most the horse sanctuaries and rescues are at capacity in Michigan. I don't know how to go about getting her a good home.

I'll stop with the worries.

I am visiting Michigan, that would be why I have another lack of posting going on here. I really do mean to step up the blogging soon. But I'm still up in the air about everything. I am feeling more and more like permanently closing my Etsy and Artfire accounts. I don't know, I just feel like I need to find a full time job and sort out my career and my horses more than anything right now. I don't have time for leather, and I have no real desire to do anything with it anymore.

I will be flying home from Michigan on Sunday, I will do my best to do more posting after that!

1 comments:

LadyK said...

Hi!
I'm so sorry that you are feeling so much stress. First of all, Congratulations on your pregnancy!

Why do you feel that you have to figure out your future career right now? You have a baby on the way :) Decide on a career after your baby is born. Too much stress is not good for you or the baby right now. (((hugs)))

I wish I could suggest something on the order of a way to find a good home for your horse, it's been a long, long time since I owned mine. Maybe you could do this; When someone interested in her calls, you could have someone you know and trust go to the buyer's place and check out the area to see if they would be good for her. If their barn, etc. is in great condition and well taken care of, as well as, any other animals, that would be a positive mark for them. Plus see how they react around her and watch their body language, etc.. Approach it as if you worked with animal rescue.

Don't close your Etsy & Artfire accounts. Why not just keep them in case you'd like to sell things again? That way you can still keep your membership and still be able to join in on the forums and things.

Have a nice, safe trip home.