Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby ponies!



I've been so busy! Work and horses and working on fences. I haven't been crafting much, BUT I am getting a new horse! A BABY one! The first picture is him now with his darker coat, but the bottom one is him as shortly after he was born. He is currently seven months old. His name right now is Deeksha, but I'm probably going to change it, I just haven't figured out what to change it to.

Anyway, I don't have long to post I have to go work on the pasture and I'm going to get a website started!


If you haven't yet, you must check out the Handmade Product Directory!

Its and awesome website with tons of great information and advertising ideas and opportunities!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't babies the best!

If we could eliminate backyard breeding (like the dog and cat populations), and know these horses have homes for life, horse slaughter, abuse and the mal-treatment of horses may subside!

I still miss babies though. I have a mare. She'll never be bred because I want to know that her baby has a forever home.

Pony Girl said...

Congrats! What kind of horse is he??

Nightshade said...

He's a mix, probably TB and QH but we're not 100% positive.