Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Youtube!

Long time no post! Yikes. I need to start posting in this blog more. Today or tomorrow I'm going to post a vlog on my youtube channel. It will be about horses and crafts. I will hopefully start doing how-to videos and show some of how I work.

My youtube channel is here.

I'm also working on building a website, I will post it when it is ready to be viewed!

So I come bearing more pictures of Deek and a photo of my recent Etsy listing!



Deek meeting Dakota
I made a leather cuff to match a knitted scarf. They are for sale as a bundle in my Etsy shop!

3 comments:

sartaj faisal said...

Hi

I think you this search is so beneficial for you and you have got better result about leathers craft. You can get more information about leather jackets to Armor Jacket. I think there are good knowledge for you.

Unknown said...

Hi

There are so many informations about leather crafts. But bike riders want gloves and Kevlar Gloves gives better informations about gloves.

Unknown said...

Hi

I think the horse is competent of the dog. But there are also knowledge of leather crafts and motorcycle jacket gives better knowledge about leather crafts and especially jackets.