Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I've got a lovely bunch of kazoos.


I've been wondering if I should sort of melt this blog in with my other one. Meaning that I'd move my horse talk over here, since I like "craftyequine" best as a name. I don't have a lot of readers here yet, at least I'm assuming by the comment numbers, so I think this may be acceptable. I'd post more this way. In reality my blog could be about my crafts and my many animals and wildlife experiences.
Its MY blog and I'll do what I want to!

That said, let me introduce my photography shop and talk about me some more.


I also like photography. I'm kind of addicted to nature and horse photography, so you'll see that
kind of stuff on my blog too. I have a photography etsy that I just started. My username is Nightlightphotos and you can find a link in my...links!

Anyway, I'm a 21 year old who is about to graduate with a Biology degree in a week. I love nature, I love horses, I love my dogs and reptiles and fish and all the animals I have crawling around my home, including my insane CAT. His name in Banjo, and he makes INSANE faces. He's a shelter cat. Let me tell you, I will never get a cat that isn't from a shelter. This poor little guy had a grub living in his cheek and was all sickly when they found him. To think someone would abandon that adorable face!

Ok, maybe not that face. How about this one? Ha!

I'm also going to take this opportunity to pimp out my Flickr.

0 comments: