Friday, August 15, 2008

Rain Rain go away

First off, with Monsoon season upon us in Arizona, the bugs and plants are going crazy. Oh, so are the toads.

I knitted a dishcloth that is available at my craftyequine shop here
This patten is something I found on Ravelry. It is from Amy-lynne Mitchell and can be found here, if you know, you're on Ravelry.


Ah, and here is a shot I took of my flooded road and the truck going down it. My road is apparently a drainage ditch.

I've been busy with lessons and hanging out with other Etsians, but I have a few new leather items I will blog about soon as well!



In other news I snagged a treasury. You can see it here!

Enough images and crazy for the day, I'll be back with not one, not two, but THREE leather cuffs!

1 comments:

Handmade Product and Creative Expression said...

I love your blog...hope that mud has disappeared!

BEst wishes!