Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some horse photography of mine


I'm thinking about offering prints of some of my horse photography as ACEOs (Artist Cards Editions and Originals). These cards are always 3.5" by 2.5".

I will also be doing this with a lot of my photography I think. It seems to sell better, probably because they are cheaper than full size prints. I certainly can't afford a lot of expensive art, but ACEO's are just handy and make great little sequences.

I've also decided that I'm going to try to do a weekly feature (maybe biweekly) or horse artisans. I would love to showcase anyone who draws or crafts horse related items as well as people who make horse equipment. Usable items as well as art are desired. So, if you'd like to be considered, post a comment with your link to your gallery or Etsy Shop and anything else you'd like me to look at.

If you're chosen, I will send you some questions and post your horse art for the world to see! All I ask is that you link to my blog and tell people you were featured! Publicity for both of us!

0 comments: