Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Etsy Finds : Appaloosas

I tried to search artfire for appaloosas, but sadly, there was NOTHING :(.  So, I present,  Etsy finds that are all appaloosa horses!  Appaloosas are my favorite breed of horses.  I’ve always wanted to breed, raise, and train appaloosas.  I’ve never owned one, which entirely saddens me.  I’ve ridden several, and loved them all.  Hopefully, my next horse will be an appaloosa filly!appaloosabydaniellebarlowart

This beautiful appaloosa horse painting is by Etsy user DanielleBarlowart.

 

appaloosaeventerbygiddyupstudio

This wonderful eventing appaloosa painting is done by Etsy user GiddyUpStudios.

 

 

 

 

 

appaloosaneedlefeltbypleasantviewwoolarts 

This cute little needle felted wool appaloosa is made by PleasantViewWoolArts.

 

 

appaloosabyKarenHargett

This gorgeous head profile of a bay appaloosa is by Etsy user KarenHargett.'

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


And last, but not least…

appaloosapendantbygypsymarestudios

This wonderful pendant featuring an appaloosa horse head is made by Etsy user GypsyMare.

 

So, visit these wonderful Etsy sellers and buy some appaloosa art!  Personally, I want a pendant from GypsyMare :).

3 comments:

Jennifer MacNeill said...

Yay!! Go Appaloosas! My first love was an app. Thank you so much for including my pendant. I do love making them.
Have a wonderful day:)
Jen

Nightshade said...

I really want to get one of your pendants. If I have enough money or can make up an excuse to get myself something pretty, I will :).

The horse I learned to ride on was an appaloosa, and I loved her to death! Appies have a special place in my heart now.

Pony Girl said...

Obviously, I'm an Appy fan! ;) Hopefully someday you can get an Appy, too!
I like that art you featured! Jennifer's pendant is especially cool!!