Monday, February 23, 2009

Goals and goals aplenty.

I think maybe the 101 things in 1001 days needs to get changed a bit. There are so many things on that list that seem sort of, out of reach now. Is it wrong to change my goals? Personally, I think it isn't. Goals change! I shouldn't leave goals on there that I don't want to complete.

Anyway, we did give Apollo back to the woman we got him from, she said she'd find him a great home, thank goodness. I was so attached to the little bird already, and it was only a couple weeks. All the horses are staying for now. I may retrain Titan a little bit for dressage and English showing. He has a great foundation on him and rides beautifully in a snaffle, he also has lovely free-flowing movement and collects pretty well, so the training won't be too tough. He may get sold later as a dressage horse, but not for some time.

Everyone keeps telling me that when you get to the second trimester the serious lack of energy goes away and you feel better. I'd love that! I have noticed that I'm trying to fix the house up more and get everything ready.

In crafting news, I'm thinking more and more that I will get back into leather. I'm working on the keychains for the blog giveaway (I have one mostly done and the other is waiting on rhinestones). I guess I feel burned out because I have far too many hobbies. I don't have time for all of them, so I keep thinking I should cut something out. But then I realize, that I'm also not doing much most of the day right now, so really, maybe I just need to pick them back up when I can. Hopefully, I'll work everything out. I'm sick of worrying about everything! I know I shouldn't keep worrying, but its hard not to sometimes.

OK, enough of my rambling. I'll post some pictures at some point.

0 comments: