Friday, February 6, 2009

OK So.....

Well, the reason I've been sick to my stomach is this....





Yeah, I'm pregnant, about 7 weeks. This would explain a lot of things. Not something that we were expecting, but alright. This might mean we have to rehome Apollo, as I'm not sure I can live with a noisy bird and a baby, but we'll see what happens. I may have to give up Orion as well, and I'm most likely going to have to sell a horse. While these things are all sad, I can only hope that the addition of this family member will make up for all those things. Of course, I'm going to wait a while before making all these decisions, to make sure there aren't any complications and what not.

This also means I won't be barrel racing soon, like I intended.

Things happen when they're meant to happen, at least that is what I'm telling myself.

3 comments:

Boutique By Bonnie said...

Congratulations on your new journey. I'm sure it will all work out in amazing, wonderful ways!

Pony Girl said...

Congrats! Sometimes changes have to be made, but it will all work out in the end and just think, you'll have a kiddo to ride and take barrel racing someday! ;)

Beaded Zen said...

Congrats on your growing little joy =)